Want to read some of my stuff?

Click for...

Monday, February 6, 2012

Doctor Who quote

My favorite Doctor Who quote:
"Everybody knows that everybody dies and nobody knows it like the Doctor. But I do think that all the skies of all the worlds might just turn dark if he ever, for one moment, accepts it... Now and then, every once in a very long while, every day in a million days, when the wind stands fair and the Doctor comes to call, everybody lives."
~ River Song, in her first/last appearance (wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey) in the episode "Forest of The Dead"

Now I will try very hard not to steal that line in one of my stories, especially in my possible series of shorts about Doran Maeve, the time-travelling lunatic. (Have I not mentioned him? Oh, well, you'll find out soon enough who he is...)

No comments:

Post a Comment