Wednesday, February 8, 2012
Things I do while I should be writing:
1. Watch Doctor Who. I mean, come on, the original show had over twenty seasons, and the new one can be watched multiple times without getting old. I can spend a lot of time procrastinating with that.
2. Play Subeta.net. I love/hate that place. It has me trained to log in every day and do every worthwhile quest to make millions of Subeta Points to spend on clothes for my avatar (I have a lot of clothes).
3. Facebook. My writers' group is special, a great little community. It's also incredibly addicting. (I'm there now.)
4. I read webcomics. I have a whole bunch that I love especially and read a lot, but the one most worth mention is SurvivingTheWorld.net. If you have some time, go check that place out; Dante could always use new readers.
5. Watch Youtube videos. I use Youtube for music, but sometimes, I also use it to waste time watching Doctor Who tributes, mostly BabelColour, and Tobuscus videos.
6. I blog. Obviously, not very much.
7. I read fanfiction. My favorites are generally crossovers.
8. I change my profile picture on Facebook.
So that's all I can think of for now. Procrastination, gotta love it. Here's a great little video that I swear will make you laugh out loud:
I love it! Four and Ten, two of my favorites, converging in wibbly-wobbly timey-wimey space.