Want to read some of my stuff?

Click for...

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pointless post #2

I found the beginning of a story in a notebook, and I don't even remember writing it! From the way the beginning goes though, I can see how I was going to end it, and I'm working on it now. The name I picked before was "Monster Within," but I'm probably going to change that.

And it's about vampires! How cool is that?

Okay, so I actually wrote that yesterday, and now I'm finishing this post. I got a new book! It's The Last Dodo, a Doctor Who novel by Jacqueline Rayner. Two chapters in, I'm in love -- with the writer and the book! Did I mention what a big fan of the Doctor I am? No? I love him, the Tenth especially with the Eleventh and Third right behind. Rose is my favorite of his companions, of course, though I love Rory so much.

Okay, so this has turned really pointless. I promise that I will eventually write something worth reading and maybe get someone besides Beth and Adam reading it, haha. Until then, I will mesmerize you with one of the best videos I've ever seen. Look!


(Watch the whole eight minutes. It's worth it. If you don't feel like it, at least skip to 6:15 because that's my favorite part. The effect will be better if you watch all of it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment