Want to read some of my stuff?

Click for...

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Excerpt from Redemption

This is one of my favorite parts of Redemption (my book, in case anyone reading forgot or didn't know). Those last two lines are my favorite! I just came across it again and started grinning, so here you go:


The wicked man turned to look at her.  “You’re still mine, darling,” he said.  “Don’t forget all you’ve done for me.”  He grinned.  “You don’t deserve forgiveness.”
Sophy lowered her head and closed her eyes.  “I know,” she whispered, her voice barely legible through her sobs.  “I’m not worth it.”
“That’s right.  Don’t forget it.”
“He’s a liar, Sophy!” he* cried, running his hands through his hair in desperation.  Gwen began to cry with him, and suddenly, she loved Sophy.  If her Creator cried for the woman, how could she not?



A real post will come soon, I hope, but here's a little something.

*edited slightly to avoid spoilers

No comments:

Post a Comment